Thursday, November 03, 2011

God's Emancipation Proclamation

Below you will find a very unique piece sent to me recently. It didn't fit the criteria for our devotional site but at the same time, what is written was a message that needs to be shared. A special thank you to Sheree Whitby for allowing me to reprint her work on my blog. Read through. Think on this.
-Cindy

(used by permission by Sheree Whitby)



By the Lord God Almighty
A Proclamation

Whereas on eleventh day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand eleven, a proclamation was issued by the Sheree Whitby, inspired by the Lord Jesus Christ, containing among other things the following, to wit:

Today, all persons held as slaves (me, my family, my bloodline, my friends, my associates and all who come in contact with me), within any State or designated part of a State and especially in our bloodline, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and or financially, the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the Lord God Almighty, shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free; and the devil of hell and all his minion, legions, authorities, followers and powers will recognize and maintain the freedom of God’s people and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom.

And by virtue of the power and authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, and for the purpose aforesaid, we do order and declare that all persons held as slaves (me, my family, my bloodline, my friends, my associates and all who come in contact with me) within any designated States, and parts of States, physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and or financially, are, and henceforward shall be free; and that the High authority of our Heavenly Father, including Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, will recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.

And we hereby enjoin upon the people so declared to be free to abstain from all violence, unless necessary self-defense; and we recommend to them that, in all cases when allowed by God, they labor faithfully for more than reasonable wages.
And we further declare and make known, that such persons of suitable condition, will be received into God’s armed service to garrison forts, positions, stations, and other places and to man vessels of all sorts in said service. And upon this act, sincerely believed to be an act of justice, warranted by the Bible, upon God’s military necessity, we invoke the considerate judgment of mankind, and the gracious favor of Almighty God. We shall be free and free indeed!

In witness whereof, we have hereunto set our hand and caused the seal of the Lord God Almighty to be affixed.

Done in the city of Heaven and on Earth, this eleventh day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand eleven, and of the Independence of the people of the Lord God Almighty.

By (insert your name here):